Various songs reflect my feelings as I look out the window each morning and welcome the new day. ‘Oh what a beautiful morning’ is one of the songs that come to mind.
Every morning has its own charm. Even the misty, grey mornings have a strong message for us. This morning, Thursday December 1 2011 was no different. The view from my window was ‘awesome’. As the pink light became more intense, a single cloud reflected the light. In our lives, we always have a few clouds and those challenges add interest.
As I walked in the garden I was greeted by the sounds of the world waking up.
Please press here to listen to the local sounds and to my message.
After listening, some questions you may wish to ask yourself:
- What clouds are there in my life at present?
- How can I creatively work with those challenges?
- How is the light adding beauty to those clouds?
- How do I welcome each new day?
- How can I enhance my ‘being’ through ‘connecting’ more closely with the natural world?
- What gift do I bring today?
- How am I serving others?
These are examples of introspective questions which help us reflect on our own lives. If you would like to add colour to your life, think of getting yourself a good coach. I could recommend a few. If you’d like to discuss coaching, you are welcome to contact me on email@example.com
Leave a Reply