Various songs reflect my feelings as I look out the window each morning and welcome the new day. ‘Oh what a beautiful morning’ is one of the songs that come to mind.
Every morning has its own charm. Even the misty, grey mornings have a strong message for us. This morning, Thursday December 1 2011 was no different. The view from my window was ‘awesome’. As the pink light became more intense, a single cloud reflected the light. In our lives, we always have a few clouds and those challenges add interest.
As I walked in the garden I was greeted by the sounds of the world waking up.
After listening, some questions you may wish to ask yourself:
- What clouds are there in my life at present?
- How can I creatively work with those challenges?
- How is the light adding beauty to those clouds?
- How do I welcome each new day?
- How can I enhance my ‘being’ through ‘connecting’ more closely with the natural world?
- What gift do I bring today?
- How am I serving others?
These are examples of introspective questions which help us reflect on our own lives. If you would like to add colour to your life, think of getting yourself a good coach. I could recommend a few. If you’d like to discuss coaching, you are welcome to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org