One of the highlights of my regular trips to Australia is visiting Officeworks, a chain of office suppliers with 163 locations. I also enjoy reading their Workwise articles on their website. These are of particular interest to small business.
It was fascinating to read a current article, published on November 2 2017, entitled ‘How to harness the power of email marketing’. Not only does this article provide information that will be valuable to any business, but there are worthwhile links to other websites and articles.
This article contains up-to-date information provided by Gary Eckstein, the founder of Organicweb. For his Master’s degree at Henley-on-Thames Business School in the UK he chose to study market entry strategies of Online retailers and continues to build on his knowledge in this field. He is listed as one of Australia’s Mailchimp experts. As such he writes articles, consults and presents training either ‘in person’ or virtually.
Read this article and you will improve the way you harness the power of email marketing.
My questions for you are after reading the Officeworks article:
- What are you doing to harness the power of email marketing?
- How can you improve the way you link your email campaigns to your marketing goals?
- How are you going about honouring your audience?
- What is it that your customers really need?
- In which ways are you using automation to deliver your results?
- How meticulous are you in creating your subject lines?
- What are you doing to use segmentation and personalisation in your campaigns?
- How are you using templates?