We assist individuals with developing and then implementing personal strategy.
Based on her book ‘Networking Tactics’, Brenda helps individuals to develop their personal strategy while incorporating ‘networking tactics’. Please scroll down to the ‘Communication Skills’ section for further information.
Sustainable Customer Service Strategy
This action-packed one-day workshop provides relevant information and ‘know how’ on building sustainable customer service strategy.
This workshop will cover the basics of integrating the following:
- Integrating your customer service strategy with your overall business strategy.
- Achieving positive results through implementing sustainable customer service strategy.
- Identifying your internal and external customers.
- Communicating effectively between internal and external customers.
- Customising offerings to suit client needs.
- Implementing activities to “WOW” clients.
- Building long term relationships with clients.
- Putting customer service at the heart of each employee’s role.
- Recognising staff who go the extra mile.
- Having a system for managing customer relations professionally.
- Actively seeking client feedback through regular surveys.
- Empowering staff to solve client queries.
- Implementing customer complaints procedures.
- Ensuring the confidentially of client databases.
- Clearly defining your customer service promise.
- Adopting a philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Aligning all business plans and internal processes towards excellent customer service.
- Aligning strategic outcomes to customer service delivery.
This workshop also forms part of a larger strategic initiative whereby a sustainable strategic programme is developed and ‘rolled out’ in large or small organisations.