The cornerstones form part of the structure of your Personal Networking Plan in ‘Networking Tactics’. But we also use them for other strategy plans like, ‘Customer Service’, ‘Personal Strategy’ etc.
The four cornerstones are:
Cornerstone 1 – Fun
- What ‘fun activities’ do I really enjoy?
- How can I incorporate more fun into my work and personal life?
- Who can help me generate more laughter?
- How can I energise myself and my team through celebrations?
Cornerstone 2 – Leadership
- Am I ‘serving’ those whom I ‘lead’? Am I ‘customer driven’?
- What am I doing to improve ‘self-leadership’?
- How am I motivating my teams (or groups – for example, family) to achieve a vision?
- What can I do to improve my leadership skills?
- Am I helping individuals in my ‘teams’ to reach potential?
Cornerstone 3 – And – Continuous Improvement
- In my work situation, what am I doing to constantly upgrade my skills?
- How am I constantly ensuring that my product, service and the way I operate are all the best they can be?
- What is my personal competitive advantage? And how do I maintain it?
- How am I constantly trying to improve the various facets of my product, service and the way I operate?
- Am I ‘fast and flexible’? Can I recognise and optimise opportunities?
Cornerstone 4 – Growth
- How are fun, leadership and continuous improvement helping me to grow?
- What am I doing to ensure that I’m using all resources available to me, to maximum advantage?
- What am I doing to grow personally?
- Who are those people who’ve helped me reach potential in my business capacity? Have I said ‘thank you’ to them?
- Which authors have helped me to grow from a business and personal perspective?
Leave a Reply